As a user of this website, you agree with MiddleEastEvents.com
("MiddleEastEvents") to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
- Ownership & Copyright
MiddleEastEvents.com owns the content of this website, together with all copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in such content and in the website's design and structure. [Each user of this website is allowed to print extracts of the information about events on the website in hard copy form, to the extent necessary for the user's personal purposes but for no commercial purpose or use]. Except as expressly permitted, copying or publishing this website or its structure or its content or the information on it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
- Trade Marks
The "MiddleEastEvents.com" name is a trade mark of MiddleEastEvents.com. Neither users of this website, nor any other third parties, have any right to use that trade mark.
- Submission of Information
If information, including details of any events or listings or photographs, is submitted for inclusion in this website, the provider of that information shall be deemed to have granted a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to MiddleEastEvents.com
- to copy and publish that information on this website and on any other website and in any other medium and
- to provide that information to any third party for such purposes. Each such provider agrees to indemnify MiddleEastEvents.com against any claims, damages, costs, losses, expenses or liabilities which MiddleEastEvents.com may incur as a result of the infringement of any third party rights by such use of that information provided by that provider. For the avoidance of doubt, MiddleEastEvents.com reserves the right not to publish information about events, or photographs, provided to it, which it considers, in its discretion, are not suitable for use on this website.
- User Indemnity
Each user agrees to indemnify MiddleEastEvents.com against any claims, damages, costs, losses, expenses or liabilities which MiddleEastEvents.com may incur as a result of any misuse or unlawful use of this website including, without limitation, arising from any spamming activities, defamatory statements, use of pornography or infringement of intellectual property rights or other third party rights carried out by the user or for which the user is responsible.
- No warranty on Information
The information provided on this website relating to events/exhibitions, shows, concerts, festivals, seminars, conferences, trade shows, sports events/tournaments, hotel/restaurant promotions, and entertainment programmes is provided to MiddleEastEvents.com by third parties. MiddleEastEvents.com has taken certain steps to seek to check the accuracy of information with the relevant provider but the user acknowledges:-
- that MiddleEastEvents.com cannot be held liable for the accuracy of the dates and contents of the events. and
- should the organisers change the dates, venue, content of the events, MiddleEastEvents.com is not liable in any way of form.
- Cannot be held responsible if any of the content of the web site is out of date.
MiddleEastEvents.com GIVES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS WEBSITE. ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING SUCH INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE IMPLIED BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Users are advised to check the accuracy of the information on this website, including dates of events with organisers.
- Exclusion of Liability
So far as permitted by law, MiddleEastEvents.com shall not be liable to any user of this website or third party for any claims, damages, costs, losses, expenses or liabilities whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with or related to the use of this website or the information on it.
- Purchase of Tickets
This website is intended to be used as a source of information. Currently, No tickets are sold by MiddleEastEvents.com. All tickets for events which can be purchased through links to this website are purchased from third party travel companies and event organisers. MiddleEastEvents.com takes no responsibility for, and has no liability for, such sales of events tickets to which they relate. Any and all complaints or claims should be addressed to the third party from whom the purchase is made.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Dubai Courts and the Courts of the UAE and shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions and use of this website.